Features And Advantages Of Optibelt Omega Hl High-Performance Timing Belts
Timing belts ensure that the movement of the camshaft or camshafts is synchronized with the movement of the crankshaft. What better timing belts to choose than Optibelt Omega Hi high-performance timing belts? In the post below, we have listed the features and advantages of the timing belt so you know that you're choosing the best of the best among timing belts.
What Are Optibelt Omega Hl High-Performance Performance Timing Belts?
The Optibelt Omega HL High-Performance Timing Belts are developed for heavily loaded, high-speed drives. With the help of its fiberglass cords, it efficiently transmits the amount of power required. These cords are wound for smooth, non-biased running.
It is especially helpful in times when you might be in need of drives with low belt speeds, as the capacity of these timing belts is up to 15% greater than that of an Optibelt Omega HP.
Features Of Optibelt Omega Hl High-Performance Timing Belt:
- Its performance is downright powerful. Its large-diameter glass fiber cords provide superior strength and pulling force.
- There's less noise emitted due to its tooth design.
- It is highly durable, as its fabric cover provides increased wear and chemical resistance. With its high durability, there's added strength.
- No maintenance is required for these high-performance timing belts.
- It has high resistance to shock loads.
- There's very little strength required.
- 15% additional power in comparison to HP's present
Advantages Of Optibelt Omega HI High-Performance Timing Belts:
The capacity of Optibelt Omega HL high-performance timing belts is up to 15% greater than that of Optibelt Omega HP. This is something to take note of if you're in need of drives with low belt speeds. It is ideally suited for shock-loaded drives and loads that fluctuate between extremes. It can be used to deploy a high level of functional reliability while maintaining an extremely high level of effectiveness. Some of the advantages showcased by these high-performing timing belts are:
- They have a longer service life due to their nylon teeth facing a tough wear surface.
- Due to their optimized tooth shape, they have lower noise emissions.
- Efficiency presented up to a whopping 98%.
- Less power and more maintenance on drives are needed; this eliminates the need for re-tensioning and lubrication.
- There's moderate oil resistance because of its neoprene layer, which secures against moisture, oil, grease, and grime.
- Because of the presence of the fiberglass tensile cord, there is increased durability, greater strength, and resistance to extension.
- It is ideal for use in machine drives.
- There is no maintenance required.
- It has high precision and can be operated at multiple speeds.
- It operates for both HTD and RPP pulleys.
- It is electrically conductive; its electrical conductivity ranges from 8 MHP to 14 MHP.
- It has temperature resistance from 30 degrees Celsius to 100 degrees Celsius.
If you want to buy these high-performance Optibelt Omega HI High-Performance, the website listed below is the best place to do so.