Spherical Roller Thrust Bearing Supplier, UK
Spherical Roller Thrust Bearing Supplier
About the Spherical Roller Thrust Bearings at BEP Ltd
The spherical roller thrust bearings available at Bolton Engineering Products are constructed in such a way that the stress and load are transferred from one raceway to another at an inclination with regard to the axis of the bearing. With this capability, these bearings are capable of withstanding both axial and rotationally symmetrical loads simultaneously.
Advantages Of Using Spherical Roller Thrust Bearings
- Huge numbers of spherical rollers enable these bearings to hold large radial, thrust, and combined loads.
- These bearings can handle moderate to high speeds.
- Because of its low coefficient of friction, spherical roller thrust bearings require less maintenance.
- These spherical roller thrust bearings can accommodate misalignment.
Applications of the Spherical Roller Thrust Bearings
BEP Ltd spherical roller thrust bearings can be found in a variety of applications, including:
- Automatic opening systems
- Industrial machinery for cleaning and bottling
- Earthmoving machinery
- Metalworking equipment
Get on board and check out what we have for you!