V Belts - 3L
Lawn & Garden Belts
Lawn & Garden Belts at BEP Ltd
3L XDV3/8 MXV3/8 Section 3/8"
The Lawn and Garden Belts provided by Bolton Engineering Products Ltd are specifically developed to succeed in the green area and to withstand the severe operating conditions of grass machines on uneven lawns and the roughest of terrains. These belts are designed to resist the harshest and most constant operating conditions.
In addition to manufacturing a comprehensive selection of Lawn and Garden Belts, BEP Ltd is also involved in developing goods that are specifically engineered to endure the demanding operating conditions seen in grass-machinery operations. These belts are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are the ideal option for all lawn care applications.
Features and Attributes
- Temperature range: -18 degrees Celsius to +80 degrees Celsius
- High resilience to wear and tear, as well as less slippage while gripping
- Excellent tensile strength and high shock-load resistance
- Ability to resist a significant amount of reverse-flexing
- Oil, heat, and cracking resistance
The lawn and garden belts are carefully manufactured, utilizing cutting-edge techniques and materials of the finest quality to meet even the most demanding specifications. Bolton Engineering Products Ltd is among the most popular brands in the lawn and garden belt business due to its unparalleled reliability.