22PK1060 417K22 Poly Vee Belt- K Section 3.56mm - 1060mm/41.7" Long - 22 Ribs
- Belt Section:
K Section 3.56mm
1060mm - 41.7"
- No of ribs:
Image is a representation of the product
- Standard delivery on all UK orders (Approx 1-3 working days) £3.50
- Next Working Day Anytime Mainland UK Only: £10.00
- Pre-12.00am Mainland UK Only: Available upon request
- Pre-10.30am Mainland UK Only: Available upon request
- Scottish Islands, Highlands & Northern Ireland (Approx 2-3 days): £15.00
- Heavy Item/Dangerous Goods Charge: £6.50
- International Shipping Charges Vary
- Saturday Delivery: Available upon request
When will you ship my item?
- We aim to ship all UK orders within 1-2 days of order. However if this is not possible due to reasons beyond our control we will aim to dispatch as quickly as possible.
Couriers we use?
- Couriers we use are Royal Mail, Parcelforce, Myhermes, TNT, DPD, UPS & UK Mail.
You have cancelled my order?
- From time to time there may be occasions when I will have to cancel order due to fulfillment issues. This is primarily down to not being able to source the item you have ordered.
My item has not arrived yet?
- All items are sent via courier or second/ first class post unless they are going outside the UK. If you have not received your packet please contact your local postal sorting office as your item may be there. All items are shipped within one/ two business day of ordering I can not control the item once it has left me if it has been sent via the post as there is no tracking for the packet but if the item is undelivered it should come back to me as their is a frank with our returns address on it. Royal Mail says that you should wait up to 15 BUSINESS days before making a claim for a missing packet. For international delivery please allow up to 28 days before contacting me. This is the time stated by the Royal Mail before being able to make a claim for a missing packet & that the packet should of been delivered in that given time.
Will I pay Import Duty
- All items shipped outside of the UK are sent DDU. Delivered Duty Unpaid (DDU) is an international trade term meaning the seller is responsible for ensuring goods arrive safely to a destination; the buyer is responsible for import duties.