WX3 Bib and Brace Black T704BK
This contemporary work bib that fit as good as it looks. Made from durable but soft poly-cotton canvas fabric and includes triple stitched seams, this bib has been built to last. Innovative design features like stretch panelling provides excellent comfort and flexibility in key movement areas. Other key features include adjustable leg length, pre bent knees, crotch gusset, and multiple pockets provide security for phones, pens and tools. Details of this product:
● Contemporary design with an ergonomic cut ● Durable soft polycotton canvas for high performance and maximum wearer comfort ● Innovative stretch panelling in key movement areas provides excellent comfort and flexibility ● Modern side access with stud and zip fastening ● Adjustable hem to accommodate all leg lengths ● Two tier knee pad pockets allowing two positioning options ● Free pair of kneepads included with this trouser ● Triple-stitched seams for extra durability ● 4-way stretch fabric for ease of movement and added comfort ● 11 pockets for ample storage
- Free delivery on orders of £50.00 or more exc VAT - UK only (Approx 1-3 days)
- 1st Class Post From: £2.50
- Standard Recorded From (Approx 1-3 days)From: £3.50
- Next Working Day Anytime Mainland UK Only: £10.00
- Pre-12.00am Mainland UK Only: Available upon request
- Pre-10.30am Mainland UK Only: Available upon request
- Scottish Islands, Highlands & Northern Ireland (Approx 2-3 days): £15.00
- Heavy Item/Dangerous Goods Charge: £6.50
- International Shipping Charges Vary
- Saturday Delivery: Available upon request
When will you ship my item?
- We aim to ship all UK orders within 1-2 days of order. However if this is not possible due to reasons beyond our control we will aim to dispatch as quickly as possible.
Couriers we use?
- Couriers we use are Royal Mail, Parcelforce, Myhermes, TNT, DPD, UPS & UK Mail.
You have cancelled my order?
- From time to time there may be occasions when I will have to cancel order due to fulfillment issues. This is primarily down to not being able to source the item you have ordered.
My item has not arrived yet?
- All items are sent via courier or second/ first class post unless they are going outside the UK. If you have not received your packet please contact your local postal sorting office as your item may be there. All items are shipped within one/ two business day of ordering I can not control the item once it has left me if it has been sent via the post as there is no tracking for the packet but if the item is undelivered it should come back to me as their is a frank with our returns address on it. Royal Mail says that you should wait up to 15 BUSINESS days before making a claim for a missing packet. For international delivery please allow up to 28 days before contacting me. This is the time stated by the Royal Mail before being able to make a claim for a missing packet & that the packet should of been delivered in that given time.