All That You Need To Know About Optibelt OMEGA Timing Belt
A timing belt, also known as a cambelt, connects two individual elements of an engine so that they can function together. The component synchronizes the movement of an engine's crankshaft and camshaft so that the engine's valve can be opened and closed at the appropriate time to ensure unhindered ignition. You should now see the importance of an Optibelt OMEGA timing belt in an engine's combustion process since valves open and close to allow for the entry of air and fuel combination and the departure of exhaust gas.
The timing belt is constructed of rubber and has strong teeth on it, which key into the cogwheels that are on the shafts. Depending on the configuration of the engine, the component can provide power to several pumps, including the injection pump, the water pump, and the oil pump.
Functions of an Optibelt OMEGA Belt
- The high-performance timing belt known as the optibelt OMEGA HP was created in particular for use in drives that experience heavy loads and operate at high speeds.
- It controls the action of the valves by linking the crankshaft to the camshaft so that they can work together.
- A timing belt is used to precisely coordinate the opening and closing of the valves in an internal combustion engine.
- Because it is responsible for the regulation of both the piston and the valves, the timing belt is essential to the successful completion of the combustion process.
- A timing belt or chain has multiple purposes in an engine, one of which is to prevent the piston from colliding with the valves at a crucial level.
- The valve is controlled by the timing belt, which makes use of the same combustion mechanical energy. This indicates that no source from the outside is incorporated.
Features of the Optibelt OMEGA
- Longer shelf life
Because of its unique construction, the belt provides a better operating reliability even when subjected to impact stress.
- Operational reliability
Compared to other timing belts, dynamic tests conducted with the optibelt OMEGA timing belt demonstrate an increased performance.
- Lowered noise level
The noise levels are greatly reduced by the optibelt OMEGA HL timing belt thanks to the optimized tooth shape and notching in the tooth head of each individual tooth. Combining the specifically created materials with high rotating speeds and pre-tension allows for further noise reduction.
- Electrical conductivity
Because of its high electrical conductivity, the optibelt OMEGA timing belt makes it possible for electrical charges to be safely released. Sparking can pose a fire risk in belts with insufficient electrical conductivity because the charges that build up in these belts can reach dangerously high levels.
At BEP Ltd., you can get your hands on the high-quality and robust Optibelt OMEGA timing belt for your manufacturing projects, as this one serves its purpose completely. You can also get it delivered to your doorstep from us by placing your order.